Entrance to the Quarry and parking
Looking forward to seeing you at the Rummu Quarry!
Rummu is located on Haapsalu road, km 13. You will immediately see the walls of the prison and signs guiding you to the entrance to the Quarry.
Rummu quarry gates are open every day. You can buy your entrance tickets from the gate (by bank card or cash). As an alternative,you can buy the day ticket also online, from our website.
- Day ticket 5€
- Family ticket (two parents and up to three children) 12 €
- Pre-schoolers do not have to pay
Parking is at designated areas. Please be mindful of fellow visitors and do not park on the beach.
Last visitors are allowed to enter the territory at 8pm.
If you have any questions about visiting Rummu's quarry, read on our FAQ.
Discovering the Rummu Quarry
- beach on the Quarry lake
- dressing booths
- waterfront café with refreshing drinks, ice cream and food (at summer)
- shelf-library where you can loan a book for the day (at summer)
- bike lot, in addition to the parking area
- waterpark (at summer)
- swimming (at your own risk)
- hiking the mountain (at your own risk)
- opportunity to take part in a tour of Murru Prison. Read more.
Rummu Quarry Café
Welcome to the Rummu Quarry Summer café starting from 1 June 2022!
Enjoy a pleasant atmosphere, music, refreshing drinks, ice cream and delicious dishes. From this season, we also have a new terrace open so you can admire the view of the light blue lagoon, the beach and the ash hill.
In the café, you can pay in cash or with a bank card. On the wall of the café, you will find a bookshelf and fresh magazines to read.
If you visit Rummu's quarry with a larger group, you can pre-order picnic baskets ready for you from the café. This gives you the opportunity to immediately enjoy the products in comfort. We also provide a picnic blanket with the basket, so you can have a lunch break in a suitable place!
You can find from the menu
• poke bowls
• ciabatta sandwiches
• french fries and sweet potato fries
• chicken nuggets and chips
• refreshing drinks (sodas, kombuchas, juices)
• different alcoholic drinks (draft beer, draft cider, beers, ciders, cocktails)
• and much more...