Entrance to the Quarry and parking
Looking forward to seeing you at the Rummu Quarry!
Rummu is located on Haapsalu road, km 13. You will immediately see the walls of the prison and signs guiding you to the entrance to the Quarry.
Karjääri väravad on hooajaväliselt (1. september 2023 – 31. mai 2024) lahti iga päev ja piletid vastavalt külastajate arvule saad osta värava terminalist.
- Day ticket 5€
- Agudio guided tours in Murru prison, 10€
Parking is at designated areas. Please be mindful of fellow visitors and do not park on the beach.
Last visitors are allowed to enter the territory at 8pm. Exit only until 9pm!
If you have any questions about visiting Rummu's quarry, read on our FAQ.
Discovering the Rummu Quarry
- beach on the Quarry lake
- dressing booths
- waterfront café with refreshing drinks, ice cream and food (open again from June 2024)
- shelf-library where you can loan a book for the day (at summer)
- bike lot, in addition to the parking area
- waterpark, pedal boats and SUP boards rent (June 2024)
- swimming (at your own risk)
- hiking the mountain (at your own risk)
- opportunity to take part in a tour of Murru Prison. Read more.
Rummu Quarry Café
Welcome back to the Rummu Quarry Summer café on 1 June 2024!
Enjoy a pleasant atmosphere, music, refreshing drinks, ice cream and delicious dishes. From this season, we also have a new terrace open so you can admire the view of the light blue lagoon, the beach and the ash hill.
In the café, you can pay in cash or with a bank card. On the wall of the café, you will find a bookshelf and fresh magazines to read.
If you visit Rummu's quarry with a larger group, you can pre-order picnic baskets ready for you from the café. This gives you the opportunity to immediately enjoy the products in comfort. We also provide a picnic blanket with the basket, so you can have a lunch break in a suitable place!